- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 drops hot sauce (Tabasco recommended)
- ½ pound large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and parsley in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until butter melts and comes to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Add shrimp and stir to coat with sauce. Chill and allow to marinate for 2 to 8 hours.
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Arrange shrimp and sauce in a shallow baking dish. Bake until shrimp are just cooked through, about 18 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
Share It To Your Friends!