- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lemons; juiced and zested
- 1 bundle of spring onions; chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves fresh grated garlic
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Take frozen chicken and slice it in to thin strips horizontally not vertically. Place a saute pan on high heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Saute chicken until it is thoroughly cooked and a bit crispy on the edges.
- While chicken is cooking, in a large measuring cup, add in lemon juice, lemon zest, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, honey, and chicken broth. Stir well. Add in cornstarch and whisk with mini whisk or fork.
- Once chicken is browned, lower the heat and pour mixture over chicken. Simmer for about 5 to 8 minutes until sauce has thickened over the chicken like a gravy or glaze. Remove from heat.
- Toss chicken with spring onions, salt, and pepper. Serve with jasmine rice.
Source: Mooshu Jenne
Share It To Your Friends!