- 1/4 Kilo lato
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly (optional)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- White distilled Vinegar
- Be careful with handling lato for their bruise easily. wash the lato with cold or tap water, snip off the dark stems, leaving only the stems with the "grapes", drain well. Very carefully toss with cucumber, onions and tomatoes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vinegar, salt pepper and sugar. Mix well. Drizzle over the lato right before serving.
Source: Le Fang Le Kwatsa
Share It To Your Friends!