- 1 lb tuna, cubed
- 4 pieces Siling labuyo or Chili pepper
- 1 long green pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 piece medium onion, sliced into rings
- 3 pieces garlic, minced
- 1 piece small ginger, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 pieces of lemon or 8 pieces calamansi
- 1 cup vinegar
- A dash of ground black pepper (optional)
- grape tomato (optional)
- Mix the cubed tuna and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Let it stand for 3 minutes then drain the vinegar and set aside.
- Mix sugar, salt, garlic, ginger and lemon juice altogether.
- Add the cubed tuna and spice with pepper, onion and ground black pepper.
- Cover and place inside the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Source: Home Kitchennomics
Share It To Your Friends!