- 1 box (3 oz.) gelatin, any flavor - strawberry, orange, blue raspberry, lemon, lime.......only jello is the limit!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 cup mini marshmallows (or 12 large ones)
- Lightly spray a 8-9 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring water to a boil (in the microwave is the fastest...takes about 1-1/2 minutes). Add gelatin and stir until dissolved. Return to microwave for 1 minute (this just makes sure that the gelatin is completely dissolved)...stir well.
- Add marshmallows and return to microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffed and slightly melted. Whisk until marshmallows are completely dissolved. The cream layer will float to the top.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate at least 45 minutes or until firm and well set. Loosen edges from pan. Roll up and slice (we found it helpful to secure it with toothpicks after we rolled it)!!!!
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve!
Source: Karissa's Gluten Free Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!