- 1 pt Water
- 1 tbsp Lobster Base (Sysco) or Taba ng Talangka (fat from tiny crabs) or Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 1 tbsp Shrimp Base (Sysco) Taba ng Talangka (fat from tiny crabs) or Knorr Chicken Cubes
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/2” Ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 pc Onion, small, quartered
- 2 pc Tomatoes, large, quartered
- 1 pc Kabucha (squash), skon on, diced 1”
- 8 oz Malunggay
- 8 oz Squash Flowerettes
- 8 oz Jute leaves (Saluyut)
- 4 stalks Green onion (scallion), sliced fine
- 1 cup Lima Beans
- 1 tsp Bagoong Isda (Fish sauce)
- In a stock pot, pour water. Bring to a boil. Add lobster and shrimp base or aba ng Talangka (fat from tiny crabs) or Knorr Chicken Cubes , garlic, and ginger. Bring to a boil for 20 minutes.
- Add onion, tomatoes, squash and malunggay. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add squash flowerettes and jute leaves (saluyut). Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add scallion. Remove from fire.
Source: Isla kulinarya
Share It To Your Friends!