- ⅔ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup +1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1.5 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast, diced into ½ inch pieces.
- 2 fresh rosemary skewers
- 7-8 wooden skewers (a couple of inches trimmed off the bottom of each)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cover a 9x13” pan in two sheets of aluminum foil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon, maple syrup, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Skewer the chunks of chicken breast, they should make 7-8 chicken skewers. Lay them in the 9x13 inch pan. With half on one side and half facing in the other direction.
- Slather them with half of the sauce. Pick the rosemary apart and sprinkle in with the chicken skewers.
- Roast the chicken skewers, basting them every 15 minutes with the remaining sauce and then flip the chicken so they cook evenly.
- Cook for 35 minutes and then turn the temperature to broil for 5 minutes.
- Cover the chicken with any sauce remaining in the pan or the bowl and scrape the rosemary over the chicken. Season to taste with kosher salt.
Share It To Your Friends!