- 1 &1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tblsp. beef bouillon granules (check the label for gluten)
- dash of pepper
- 5 cups milk
- Hot mashed potatoes
- In a large skillet, brown the beef and onion over high heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in cornstarch, beef seasoning, and pepper. Mix well.
- Gradually stir in milk. Stir constantly over med-high heat until the milk thickens (this only took 3-4 minutes for me).
- Serve over mashed potatoes!
Source: Karissa's Gluten Free Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!