- 1 head romaine, sliced in half
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 granny smith apple, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Soy Sauce dressing *See below for recipe
- Turn on your grill to preheat. You need it hot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the lettuce on the grill. Let the lettuce cook for a few minutes. Flip when you see grill marks. The grill should be extremely hot so that most of the lettuce will still be crisp and not mushy.
- Once the lettuce is cooked, chop into bit size pieces.
- Add the lettuce, carrots, apple and sugar snap peas to a large bowl.
- Add the dressing. Toss to combine. Just add a little bit of dressing at a time so you don’t soak the salad. Only add what you need.
- Have a taste. You may need to add a little salt and pepper. Just taste as you go so you don’t over season.
Source: Food Fashion And Fun
Share It To Your Friends!