- 1 7-ounce can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 6 ounces honey
- ½ cup bourbon
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 8 ounces (½ bottle) Sticky Fingers Habeñero Hot Barbecue Sauce
- 4 large pork tenderloins
- 1 8-ounce container Garden Fresh Gourmet Sweet Onion Salsa
- Combine the chipotle peppers, honey, bourbon, vinegar & barbecue sauce in a blender & blend until smooth.
- Rinse & dry the tenderloins. Place 2 tenderloins in either resealable plastic bags or large lidded containers...divide the marinade between the 4 tenderloins & refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to grill the next day, preheat your grill. Spray the grates with nonstick grilling spray before grilling the pork. Grill the tenderloins for 15 minutes, using the 7-6-5 method as recommended by Fine Cooking...after 7 minutes, turn, then after 6 minutes, & finally, after 5 minutes...you will have perfectly grilled pork tenderloin...be sure to check the internal temperature, which should be 140-145˚. Remove the pork from the grill & allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the pork into ¾-inch slices, garnish with the sweet onion salsa & cilantro, & serve...withCheesy Tex-Mex Bread Pudding with Roasted Tomatoes & Corn & Wilted Chili Balsamic Spinach...a complete Southwestern treat!
Source: Entertaining Is Easy
Share It To Your Friends!