- 2 pieces liempo (pork belly) - cut into strips (100 pesos)
- 10 pieces baguio beans cut into small strips (20 pesos)
- 4 pieces finger chilies - chopped (5 pesos)
- 1 cup of coconut milk (2 pesos)
- 1 tablespoon of bagoong na alamang (I bought 1 bottle, and it costs, 59 pesos)
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- garlic - crushed
- cooking oil
- Heat the oil. Saute the onion and garlic.
- Add the liempo. Cook for 3 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
- Put the bagoong and finger chilies.
- Pour the coconut milk.
- Let it boil. Continue stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Add the baguio beans. Let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Happy eating!
Source: Mommy Katrina Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!