- 300 g eggplant, sliced
- 300 g string beans, cut to pieces
- ¼ kg ground pork or beef
- 5 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 6 to 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium bulb onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut to strips
- 60 g oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- On a heated frying pan, brown the sliced eggplants. Do not put oil.
- Remove eggplants from the pan. Put oil in the pan and throw in the string beans. Stir fry until slightly tender.
- Remove the string beans while draining the oil back into the pan. Put the ground pork or beef and fry until brown and crispy.
- Put the meat on one side of the frying pan to make room for the spices. Toss in the garlic and sauté until medium brown.
- Add the onions and stir until slightly tender.
- Add fish sauce and mix in the meat. Stir for a few minutes.
- Add the eggplant, string beans, red bell pepper, and ground black pepper. Stir in the oyster sauce.
- Mix well for not more than three minutes.
Source: Kitchen 101
Share It To Your Friends!