- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup wax beans halved lenthwise
- 1 squash, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 bunch of broccoli, chopped
- 1 bunch cauilflower, chopped
- 4 carrots cut lengthwise and halved
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet; cook and stir garlic and jalapeno in hot skillet until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add veggies; continue to cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes more.
- Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Source: Marilyn's Treats
Share It To Your Friends!