- 500 gms fish skins cut into strips
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup milk powder optional
- oil for frying
- In a container with cover, combine all ingredient together except fish skins, mix well.
- Then Dip fish skins in the flour mixture and cover. shake well allowing the fish skins to absorb the flour mixture.
- In a deep-frying pan, heat oil and fry fish skins until crispy and golden brown
- Best served with a vinegar sauce as dippings (vinegar + chilli plus salt and pepper)
Source: Eat Right Live Healthy
Share It To Your Friends!