- 200 grams meaty dried fish
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pieces medium size onion, sliced into rings or chopped coarsely
- 1-2 thumb size ginger, cut into strips
- 3-4 pieces onion, chopped coarsely
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley, kinchay
- 1/2 small size bell pepper, cut into strips
- red or green chili, sliced (optional)
- spring onion for garnishing
- cooking oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Soaking the dried fish to 30 to 1 hour with water is the best but if you are in a hurry, you can just fry the dried fish directly. Batch by batch, fry all the 200 grams dried fish
- Set aside the fried dried fish and drain the oil from it.
- Have another pan and pour 2 to 3 tbsp. of cooking oil. Heat the pan until smoke starts to come out.
- Try to add in the garlic, ginger followed by onion and the tomato.
- Now, stir cook for about half a minute until the tomatoes are wilted.
- Add 2/3 cup of water.
- Let it boil for a few seconds.
- This time, lay flat the fried dried fish together with the parsley, chili, sugar and the bell pepper.
- Lastly, simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. You can see that the juice of the spices and water are about a half.
- Serve and enjoy eating but don't forget to spring with onion garnishing.
Share It To Your Friends!