- 3 tilapia filets (fresh or thawed)
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp. Fiesta Lime All Natural Seasoning
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. cilantro
- salt & pepper, to taste
- I buy frozen tilapia from the store. (This way, I always have fish in the freezer than I can thaw quickly and whip together a healthy, easy dinner!)
- I thaw the pre-wrapped tilapia filets in a small bowl of water. I keep it under running water for about 20 minutes and then it’s ready to go. Please note that you may prefer to thaw the fish in the microwave under a Defrost setting- it’ll go more quickly and may be safer thaw method!
- Mix the flour & spices in a small bowl. Coat the fish with this mixture.
- Heat the oil in a pan under medium-high heat. Cook the fish for ~10 minutes on each side. Ensure that the interior of the fish is cooked completely- the fish should be white (not transparent) and flake apart easily.
- Take off the heat and squeeze some lime juice over the top. Serve with some extra lime slices / wedges & cilantro.
Source: Engineering Mommy
Share It To Your Friends!