- 2 pt Water
- 8 oz Pig’s ear
- 8 oz Pig tongue, surfaced layer removed
- 8 oz Pig’s liver
- 8 oz Pig’s snout
- 8 oz Pig’s cheek
- 8 oz Pork Tripe
- 8 oz Intestine
- 1/4 “ Ginger, chopped
- 2 pcs Bay leaves
- 1 tbsp Peppercorns, black
- 1 pc Onion, white, large, ½ is julienned, ½ is chopped
- 1 pc Onion, red, medium, julienne
- 2 cloves Garlic, sliced thin
- 4 tbsp Calamansi juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper, black, ground
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise (substitute to the pig’s brain)
- 2 stalks Green Onion, sliced across fine
- In a stock pot, pour the water. Place all pig’s parts. Add ginger, bay
- leaves, peppercorns, one chopped onion. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30
- In a colander, pour the entire contents of stock pot to strain & drain. Wash
- While still warm to touch, scrape off the top of the pig’s tongue. Rinse
- Grill all the meats until brown.
- Slice all the meats in small bite size pieces, except the ear and the tongue
- which should be julienned.
- In a bowl, combine all the meats. Add the julienned onion, garlic, calamansi
- juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Incorporate the mayonnaise and green onion. Allow to blend before service.
with a small portion of sauce on one side of the meats. Serve with hot
Source: Isla Kulinarya
Share It To Your Friends!