- 300g noodles or spaghetti
- 1 medium size fresh crab, picked clean or a tin of crab meat
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 chilli, finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Juice & zest of 1 Lime
- Juice & zest of ½ Lemon
- In a large pan of boiling water, cook the pasta or noodles.
- In another pan, fry the chilli & spring onion in a splash of toasted sesame oil.
- After a couple of minutes, add in all the other ingredients, giving them a minute or two to heat through.
- Drain the pasta, and mix the two together. Pour yourself a large glass of white, and celebrate being awesome.
Source:The Hedge Combers
Share It To Your Friends!