- 2 cups graham crackers crushed or finely chopped
- 3/4 cup salted butter melted
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter room temperature
- 2 cups chocolate chips I used dark chocolate
- Line a 9X9 (or 8X8) pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap and set aside. Place melted butter into a large bowl, add graham crackers, 1 cup of peanut butter, confectioner's sugar and vanilla and stir until well combined. Pour peanut butter mixture out into the lined pan and spread out evenly.
- Next place a heavy duty pan filled half way with water over medium high heat and bring to a simmer. Once water is simmering, reduce heat and place a bowl inside the pan that will fit and rest gently on top of the simmering water with out turning over. Add the chocolate chips and remaining peanut butter and stir until the chocolate is melted. Note: Don't over cook the chocolate, just melt and incorporate the peanut butter.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour over the peanut butter mixture and smooth out evenly. Place pan into the refrigerator for 3 hours to set or up to over night. Cut into squares and serve.
Source: Local Savour
Share It To Your Friends!