- 2 (13.5 oz) cans of full fat Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons loose Chai
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- In a pot over medium heat, add all the ingredients and stir. Allow to simmer until thickened slightly, about 10 minutes, periodically whisking.
- After 10 minutes, turn off heat and let liquid cool, about 5 minutes. Then, pour liquid through a sieve to catch all loose pieces of Chai tea.
- Place in a container and refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
- Add to an ice cream maker and churn until set, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- When serving, sprinkle a few grains of sea salt on top of your serving (be conservative - a little goes a long way!)
Source: Lorimer Street Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!