- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 whole onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 bacon, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 150 ml white wine
- 400 ml cream
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 500 gm pasta (choice of fettuccini, spaghetti or penne)
- salt and pepper
- Boil pasta and cook per packet instruction.
- In a pan, saute onion and garlic.
- Add in the bacon and cook until it turns golden brown.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in cream and white wine. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until thickens.
- Add egg, salt and pepper.
- Stir constantly and simmer for another 30 seconds.
- Mix through cooked pasta or place sauce on top of pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Pinoy Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!