- Squid cleaned with head removed, ink sacs and tentacles discarded and cut into rings.
- 8 g Maggi Magic Sarap
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Garlic Sauce for dip
- 1cup All-purpose flour
- 2pcs Egg, beaten
- 1Tsp Baking powder
- Iced water as needed
- Season squid with maggi Magic Sarap and lightly coat it with flour.
- Prepare batter. Mix Flour, baking powder, egg and iced water to pancake consistency.
- Dip squid in batter and carefully drop in preheated oil and fry until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil. Decorate platter with sliced cucumbers.
- Serve with garlic sauce.
Source: Kusina Ni Mudra
Share It To Your Friends!