- 6-8 pieces Buko, thinly strips, drained well
- 1 pack flavored gulaman, prepared according to package instruction, cut into squares
- 1 bottle Nata de Coco, drained and set aside
- 1 250ml All Purpose Cream
- 1 300ml Condensed Milk
1. Blend all purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl
2. Add gulaman cubes, nata de coco, buko meats to the cream mixture
3. Chill for 2-3 hours or overnight before serving
4. Optional: may served ala "Supreme"
1. Get 2 glass punch bowls, one must be slightly bigger that the other.
2. Put ice cubes and about 2 cups of water in a bigger bowl.
3. Put the smaller bowl on top of the bed of ice, then place desired serving size of prepared salad
4. An elegant presentation to chilled foods.
Source: My Kitchen Collection
Share It To Your Friends!