- 1 cup each; chopped peppers, celery, fennel and halved, cherry tomatoes and baby artichokes
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 chopped caper berries (or 1 tsp capers)
- 1 cup white wine
- ½ tsp saffron
- 2 T chopped, fresh basil
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 oz each salmon and perch (or cod or trout)
- 1 cup each scallops (I used large ones) and mussel meat
- 3 pieces chopped, pork belly
- 1½ cup canned tomatoes
- Saute; pork belly, garlic and fennel seeds until pork belly is cooked through.
- Add in vegetables and caper berries and let wilt.
- Add in wine and tomatoes, bring to a boil and top with fish and saffron.
- Give everything a stir and let cook (on medium heat) 3-5 minutes or until fish is firm.
- Stir in fresh herbs and enjoy.
Source: Jane's Adventure
Share It To Your Friends!