- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. pork, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp. bagoong alamang (salted shrimp paste)
- 2 tbsp. calamansi concentrate
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Pan fry pork cubes in hot oil until light brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes for a few minutes until soft and wilted.
- Add bagoong alamang, calamansi, sugar and butter.
- Pour in back the pork and mix well until coated.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally until mixture thickens. Serve hot.
Source: Filipino Easy Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!