- 8 big edible frogs (palakang bukid)
- 1/4 kilos ground pork
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (for pork stuffing)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (for pork stuffing)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (for pork stuffing)
- 1 teaspoon of salt (for marinade)
- 4 tablespoon of vinegar (for marinade)
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper (for marinade)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar (for marinade)
- In a bowl, combine the ground pork, minced garlic, salt, vinegar and ground pepper. Set aside.
- Clean the frog and remove the skin, head and cut the belly to remove the intestines.
- Use the ground pork mixture as belly stuffing’s. Sew to prevent the stuffing’s from spilling out.
- Mix the marinating mixture: salt, vinegar, ground pepper and brown sur.
- Pour into the stuffed frogs.
- Let it stand for 30 minutes.
- The let it sun-dried for another 30 minutes.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with fried rice or steamed plain rice.
- enjoy kabalen!
Source: E-Story Ko,Kultura Ko Foods
Share It To Your Friends!