- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup pistachios or silvered almonds (unsalted)
- ¼ cup raisins
- 4 ea banana
- ½ cup light rum
- top it with jackfruit icecream
- add the butter and brown sugar in the saute pan over low heat until it melts.
- add the nuts and raisins, and cook for another two minutes moving the pan rapidly.
- cut the bananas into bite size, and add it into the mixture, and turn the heat over medium. Cook it for another 3 minutes moving it rapidly.
- turn the heat to high, and add the light rum (you might want to step back because this will create fire. This is called “flambe”) and cook until the fire from the alcohol is gone/evaporates.
- plate on a serving plate, and top with icecream.
- serve right away.
Share It To Your Friends!