- 7 pieces chopped chicken
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Juice from 7 pieces calamansi (alternative: 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup water cup
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion – finely chopped
- Horizontally sliced onion (for garnishing)
- 1 thumb-sized ginger – pounded
- salt and pepper
- Oven the chicken
- Clean the chicken well and season with salt and pepper.
- dump in the oven and cook for 40 minutes at 150 degrees.
- Soak the ginger in the 1 cup water for about 5 minutes. Remove the ginger.
- Dilute the flour in the water and set aside.
- In a pan saute garlic until crunchy. Remove from the oil and set aside.
- Using the same oil saute the onion. Remove from the fire.
- Add all the remaining ingredient and stir until the sugar is complete diluted.
- boil for about five minutes.
- Drizzle to the chicken and top with crunchy garlic.
- Garnish with onion.
Source: Food Citations
Share It To Your Friends!