- 12 chicken legs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic – crushed and chopped
- 2 tbs. maple syrup
- 3 tbs. mustard – yellow or spicy
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl a stir.
- Place the chicken legs in a large bowl and pour the sauce over and combine well.
- Cover chicken or place in a zip-lock bag and place in refrigerator for at least one hour or overnight.
- When you are ready to cook, preheat Oven 375 degrees F.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan and bake for 45 – 50 minutes until or until the juices run clear.
Source: Living The Gourmet
Share It To Your Friends!