- Sliced Baby corn-1 cup
- Sliced Red onion-1 medium
- Sliced green bell peppers-1 medium
- Sliced red bell peppers-1 medium
- Sliced yellow peppers-1 medium
- Paprika- 1 tsp
- Chilli powder-1 tsp
- Ground coriander-1 tsp
- Ground cumin-1 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Tortillas- 6-8 ( I used dill tortillas)
- Tomato dip/salsa
- Low fat Greek yogurt (alternatively sour cream can be used)
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in a iron skillet/wok over medium- high heat and then add garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add baby corn and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, onion and cook stirring frequently for 5-6 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp. (if you like you veggies to be soft then continue to cook for few more minutes)
- Now add chilli powder, paprika, salt, ground coriander, cumin and toss well and fry for a minute or two until the raw flavour of spices goes off.
- Turn off the flame.
- Warm the tortillas on a pan.
- Spoon 1-2 spoon of sauted vegetables
- Then a tablespoon of Salsa
- Top it with Guacamole
- Then Greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle some cheese, wrap and enjoy.
- If not coloured bell peppers- just single colour can be used alternatively.
- Spices can be personalised.
- I used both paprika and chilli powder- you can use any one and adjust the spice as per the taste.
Source:Chitra's Healthy Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!