- 1 package Gardein Beefless tips
- 1/2 medium head of cabbage, sliced about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 3 or so tablespoons oil over high heat. Add Beefless tips. Cook until brown, remove and set aside.
- If needed add another tablespoon of oil and add cabbage and onion. Cook until tender-crisp. Add the Beefless tips back to the pan.
- Add the sauces.
- Stir well.
- Serve with extra sauces on the side.
Share It To Your Friends!