- 2 lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp. paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup water
- vegetable oil
- Combine chicken, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions and tomatoes until soft and wilted. Drain chicken reserving marinade. Add chicken pieces to the pan. Stir-fry for about 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken colors slightly.
- Add marinade, paprika, bay leaf and water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender. Correct seasonings.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving dish and serve.
Source: Filipino Easy Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!