- ¼ kilo of kamaru (crickets)
- 3 pcs tomatoes
- 1 medium size onion sliced
- ¼ cup minced garlic
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2-5 pcs chili ( labuyo )
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Wash the kamaru very well.
- Sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the sliced tomatoes, siling labuyo and the kamaru.
- Mixed it well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the ¼ cup of vinegar and wait for 2 minutes. Don’t mixed it just let it boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Source: E-Story Ko,Kultura Ko Foods
Share It To Your Friends!