- 1 kilo pork small intestine
- 1/2 head garlic, chopped
- 1 head whole garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tsp. whole peppercorns
- 5-6 pieces bay leaf
- 1-2 stalked lemongrass, crushed, trimmed
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced
- 2 thumb size ginger, crushed
- 3-5 pieces long green chili
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- cooking oil
- First is the washing of the pork small intestine. (no cutting of intestine this time.)
- Next is to put water into the pork small intestine about one inch water level from the intestine level and add the crushed ginger and garlic, the peppercorns and two to three bay leaf.
- The bring to a boil for few minutes. Simmer the intestine until it is tender.
- If done, place the intestine and let it drain. Cool it down and cut into desired sizes for your dish and set it aside.
- Get a saucepan and sauté the cooled down intestine with ginger and garlic. Then, add the soy sauce, vinegar, lemon grass, crushed peppercorns and all the bay leaf. Next is the adding of water about two to three cups of water then bring to a boil. Simmer for about twenty to thirty minutes and stop when the liquid is not present and an oily sauce appears.
- Now add the green chili on the final three to five minutes of the cooking process. You can correct the proper saltiness this time.
Share It To Your Friends!