For the Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup chilled Almond Breeze Chocolate Original Almondmilk
- 1 heaping tablespoon cocoa powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 12 Almond Breeze Chocolate Original Almondmilk ice cubes
- 1-14 ounce can full fat coconut milk, chilled
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Add the chilled Almondmilk, cocoa powder (if using), and maple syrup (if using) to the basin of a high-power blender. Blend on low until the cocoa powder is just mixed in.
- Add in the Almondmilk ice cubes and blend on high until frosty. Pour into serving glass.
- Scoop off the coconut milk fat from the top of the can (reserving the water for another use), and place in the bowl of a mixer fitted with a whisk. Add in the powdered sugar, and whip on medium high until the mixture resembles whipped cream—about two minutes.
- Spoon mixture on top of the frozen hot chocolate.
Prep time does not include time to freeze Almondmilk.
Source: Back To Her Roots
Share It To Your Friends!