- 1 lb. mild pork sausage, uncooked, broken up into small chunks
- 16-oz. sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ¼ cups Bisquick baking mix
- ¾ cup milk
- Mix sausage, cheese and Bisquick with your hands until ingredients are blended.
- Add milk or water slowly and continue mixing with your hands as needed to make mixture that can be rolled into balls.
- Roll sausage mixture into golf-ball sized balls.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot!
- I found it easier to keep my hands moist while rolling.
- This is easier to mix if you mix it with your hands and break the sausage down into small clumps first.
- You can also cook this at 400 for about 15-20 minutes.
Source: Can't Stay Out Of The Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!