- 1 large can (around 2 cups) Coconut Milk
- 1 can (300ml) Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Evaporated Full Cream Milk/ Fresh Milk
- 3/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1 large can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- Heat the coconut milk in a heavy-bottomed pan/pot until it boils.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Add the drained whole kernel corn and mix well.
- Wait for the mixture to boil again, then lower the heat to the lowest possible setting.
- In a separate bowl, mix the evaporated full cream milk with the 3/4 cup of cornstarch. Make sure there are no clumps.
- Slowly pour the milk and cornstarch mix into the pot of coconut milk mix.
- Mix continuously (still at low heat) until you get a thickness like this…
Share It To Your Friends!