- 1⁄2lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 -3garlic cloves, minced
- 2teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1teaspoon dried red chili pepper (or chili flakes)
- 3scallions, minced
- 3tablespoons sesame oil
- 2tablespoons sherry wine
- 2tablespoons ketchup
- 2tablespoons chili sauce
- 1teaspoon cornstarch, mixed with
- 2tablespoons water
- In wok or skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Saute Shrimp, garlic, ginger, scallions and chile. Cook a few minutes.
- Add sherry, ketchup, chili sauce, and cornstarch mixture and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until shrimp are done. Serve with rice.
- Sometimes I dust the shrimp with flour before putting them in the oil, to make it like Chen's on iron chef! Enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!