- Chicken wings
- soy sauce
- hot pepper flakes
- hot pepper paste
- green onions
- green chili pepper
- Cut 1 kg (about 2 pounds) of chicken wings or chicken thighs into bite sized pieces. Wash and drain.
- Make seasoning paste by mixing ¼ cup soy sauce, ¼ cup of minced garlic, ¼ cup hot pepper paste, ¼ cup of hot pepper flakes, and 1 tbs of sugar.
- Put the chicken and 2 or 3 medium sized onions (2 cups’ worth) into the seasoning paste. Mix it with a spoon.
- Add 2 cups of water to the pot and mix it up.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel 3-4 large potatoes (600 grams: 1.5 pound). Wash and drain them, then cut into large chunks 2 inch across. Set aside.
- Chop 2 green chili peppers and 2 stalks of green onions into small pieces. Set aside.
- 20 minutes later, add the potato chunks and chopped green chili peppers to the pot. Stir with a spoon, then let it cook with the lid closed for another 20 minutes.
- Open the lid and cook another 3-5 minutes. Keep the lid open to boil away some broth and thicken.
- Occasionally take some broth from the bottom of the pot and pour it over the top so everything gets some delicious broth.
- Transfer it to a large serving plate and sprinkle 2 chopped green onions over top.
Share It To Your Friends!