- 1 kg pork ribs
- 1 bunch green beans
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 2 corn, cut in about 2” slices
- 1/2 cabbage, sliced into three
- Whole pepper corns
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- Salt to taste
- Boil the pork ribs in a saucepan of about five cups of water. Add a pinch of salt, and a few peppercorns, and the sliced onions. Let it simmer until pork is tender.
- Add the sweet potatoes and corn.
- Once the first batch of vegetables are cooked, add the green beans and cabbage. Let it simmer a bit and then turn off heat.
- Serve hot with white rice.
Source: Jane's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!