- 1 lb pork
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small size onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 3/4 cups green peas
- 1/2 cup raisins
- green onions(optional)
- salt to taste
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and sauté until the color turns light brown.
- Add the onions and sauté until the texture becomes soft.
- Put in the ground pork and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, garlic powder, pepper and oyster sauce and continue mixing for about 2-3 minutes.
- Put the water and potatoes and stir until every ingredient is properly distributed. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the peas, raisins, and carrots, cover and simmer again for another 8-10minutes.
- Add sugar and salt(depending on taste) then stir for a couple minutes.
- Turn off the heat, top with green onions and serve over white rice.
- Share this pork giniling recipe and enjoy!
Source: Pinoy Favorites
Share It To Your Friends!