- 6 eggs
- 7 oz (200 g) cherry tomatoes
- 3 spring onions
- 7 oz (200 g) can tuna at room temperature
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- sunflower oil
- Break the eggs in a large bowl and beat them well. Season with a little pepper and salt. Let it chill in the fridge until later.
- Wash and drain the cherry tomatoes. Cut them into quarters and transfer them to a large salad bowl. Wash and clean the spring onions. Remove the roots. Chop the spring onions finely and add them together with the lime juice to the tomatoes. Season with a little pepper and salt to taste.
- Drain the tuna and roughly flake it with a fork. Heat some sunflower oil in a large non-stick pan. Pour in the beaten eggs and turn the heat down to medium.
- Cook until the omelet is set. Remove from the heat and cut the omelet into 4 wedges. Divide them over the plates. Garnish with the flaked tuna and the cold tomato salsa. Serve immediately.
Source: Simple Tasty Good
Share It To Your Friends!