- 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound pork chops (about 4 chops), sliced into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 ( 8 ounce) package bean sprouts
- 1 (12 ounce) package Asian style noodles (can be Pancit canton, bean thread, rice noodles, udon noodles), cooked according to package directions
- 3 chopped green onions
- kosher salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a small 8 inch pan over medium heat, add egg and cook on one side until edges curl. Flip once to finish cooking. Once cooked, remove from pan. Roll and slice into thin strips. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or large saute pan. Add pork and cook 3-5 minutes or until cooked through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Once pork has browned. Add chicken stock and soy sauce. Whisk in corn starch. Cook 1 minute. Add cabbage, carrots and bean sprouts. Cook 3-5 minutes or until vegetables have softened.
- Add noodles to pork and vegetable mixture. Toss to combine. Add egg and green onions. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt. Serve.
Share It To Your Friends!