- 1 lb sweet potatoes (about 2 medium), preferably organic, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp mango chutney
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt, to taste
- toasted cashews, optional
- Place cubed potatoes in a medium saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook until the potatoes are tender but not mushy, about 10-15 minutes. Drain cooked potatoes.
- While potatoes are draining, stir together the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. While the potatoes are still warm, add them to the dressing ingredients and stir gently to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Chill in the refrigerator (preferably overnight) to allow flavors to meld.
Source: Healthy Foods For Living
Share It To Your Friends!