- 1 kilo crablets
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 cups Canola cooking oil
- Clean the little crabbies and take the top shell off.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it seat while you prepare the egg and breadings.
- Heat a wok or fry pan and pour-in Canola cooking oil.
- Mix flour and cornstarch then, beat the egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip each crablets in the egg and and roll on the breading mixture, be sure to coat each one evenly.
- Then fry until texture becomes crispy.
- Remove from the pan and place in a plate lined with paper towel.
- Once excess oil drips-off completely, arrange in a serving plate.
- Serve with spicy vinegar dip.
Source: Burning Kawali
Share It To Your Friends!