- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper(Finely chopped)
- 1 cup Mushrooms (White)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tbs Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbs Soy Sauce
- 2 tbs Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Chicken (Cooked and chopped)
- 6 Napa Cabbage (Leaves cut in half)
- 1 tbs Corn Starch
- 12-16 Spring Roll Wrappers(Or Egg Roll Wrappers)
- Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce (Optional)
- 1 cup Carrots (Grated)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil (vegetable or olive) in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the bean sprouts, red pepper, mushrooms, carrots, green onion, ginger, soy sauce, and vinegar. Fry for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cooked chicken. Stir.
- In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with 4 tablespoons of cold water.
- Dust a baking sheet with cornstarch. Lay a wrapper on the work surface. (I used egg roll wrappers. More crispy). Top with half a cabbage leaf and a heaping tablespoon of the stir-fried mixture.
- Brush the edges with the corstarch and fold. (Place filling diagonally, fold side edges, then the edge closest to you. Roll and seal with corstarch.)
- Place on baking sheet until ready to fry.
- If using a deep fryer, place 4-5 rolls into the preheated fryer. Cook for approximately 5-7 minutes, turning so both sides cook.
- If using a frying pan, pour 1/4 inch of oil into the pan. Add the rolls in batches, turning occasionally, until golden.
- Transfer to paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with sweet chili dipping sauce. Yum!
Source: The Home Journalist
Share It To Your Friends!