- 3boneless chicken breasts
- 2cups buttermilk
- 1⁄2teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1tablespoon franks redhotcayenne pepper sauce
- 2cups self rising flour
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons fresh ground pepper (coarse grind)
- 2cups corn oil
- Filet 3 chicken breasts in half.
- Soak chicken in buttermilk and 1/2 teaspoon ground Cayenne for 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from buttermilk.
- Season with salt,pepper,paprika,garlic salt and seasoned salt.
- Make an egg wash with 3 beatened eggs and tablespoon of Franks hot sauce.Set aside.
- Make dredge with self rising flour and 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 2 cups oil in 12 inch fry pan over medium- medium high heat.
- Dip chicken into egg wash, then into flour dredge.
- Carefully slip floured chicken into hot oil.
- Cook till golden brown 7-10 minutes. Flip cook 7-10 minutes more.
- Drain on rack or paper towels.
Share It To Your Friends!