- 1 ball pizza dough
- 8 oz. thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley, for sprinkling
- Mustard or horseradish sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Press to form a 12 x 8-inch rectangle.
- Arrange ham slices evenly over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Starting at one of the short ends, roll up dough to form log. Pinch seam together to seal. Place, seam side down, on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until deep golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 8 slices with a serrated knife.
- Serve with mustard or horseradish sauce, if desired.
Source: The Comfort of Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!