- 2 c cornstarch
- 1 c thick coconut milk
- 1 c cream of corn or corn kernel
- 1 pack all-purpose cream (250 ml)
- 1 pack quickmelt cheese (185 g), grated
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 1 1/2 c water
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Set aside. Boil coconut milk and
- sugar. Add cheese and cream of corn or corn kernel. Save some cheese for sprinkling on top later. Mix well.
- Boil. Add cornstarch dissolved in water. Mix thoroughly to avoid
- lumps. Turn off heat.
- Add all purpose cream to the mixture. Pour onto a pan. Let cool
- until set.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top before serving. Serve.
Source:Home Cooking with Nona Lema
Share It To Your Friends!