- 1 litre Soy Milk (sweetened)
- 1 whole Papaya
- 2-3 tbsps Sago pearls, green or white
- Cut papaya into half lengthwise and remove seeds. Cut each half in half again. Insert a melon baller into the papaya half. Twist the scoop around completely, cutting out a perfect ball. Place the papaya balls in the fridge for later use.
- Rinse sago under running water in a sieve till the water runs clear. Drain well and pour into a pot of 1200ml boiling water. Let it keep boiling for 5 minutes and turn of the heat.
- Cover the sago pearls with a lid for another 5 minutes or until you see the sago pearls are clear with white dots. Pour out sago pearls into the sieve and rinse with cold water, drain well.
- Then combine the papaya balls, soy milk and cooked sago pearls together in a large serving bowl, stir well and chill until ready to serve. Alternately pour soy milk into individual serving cups, add some papaya balls and a tablespoon of cooked sago pearls and stir well before serving.
Source: Anncoo Journal
Share It To Your Friends!